Leather Cube - Reclaimed leather from the finest British manufacturers
OPEN DOORS - REST YOUR FEET
The rescued Leather Cubes are constructed from interlocking pieces of the finest quality leather; leather that we reclaim from a cross section of the very best British leathercraft manufacturers. Our leather partners cherish their hides, the waste they produce is in small seemingly unusable pieces, which is why we have had to develop this modular approach. We only work with the off-cuts produced by our leather partners so every piece we create is unique.
Ethically handmade in England, these cubes make ideal doorstops, pouffes, furniture, wedding gifts or simply exquisite objects. They are nice and heavy, stuffed completely with reclaimed leather of the same quality, making them 100% reclaimed and zero waste. They can also be personalised and if you would like a larger size, contact us with your request and we will arrange the rest.
Due to the modular concept our cubes are designed for deconstruction, we want them to have a long and varied life. We have created three shapes that can interlock with infinite potential. The three shapes can help the cubes to be remade, and reinvented through time. We hope that our cubes are just the beginning. We can’t wait to see what we might make, or what you will.
Available in Black, Caramel or Shiraz leather, in Small, Medium or Large.
If you choose the personalisation option, this is achieved by laser etching directly into the leather. We recommend not more than 20 characters. The font used is Times New Roman.
Small - H 15 x W 15 x D 15 cm
Medium - H 22 x W 22 x D 22 cm
Large - H 29 x W 29 x D 29 cm
- Exterior: Rescued hand-woven luxury leather
- Interior: Rescued leather off-cut fragments
- Available in Black, Caramel, or Shiraz leather
- Elegant and timeless
- Completely zero waste
- Ideal as doorstops, weights, pouffes, wedding gifts or unique interior pieces
- Larger sizes and custom shapes are available upon request
- Presented in a reclaimed military-grade parachute silk dust bag, reusable as delicate-wash bag
- Handmade and handwoven in England
- Repaired for life
- International delivery
- Personalisation available
- 50% of profits go to Charity